Business Coaching & Life Coaching Services
Bisiness Coaching includes providing a safe and supportive environment for entrepreneurs, leaders, business directors, owners and managers to reflect on issues, concerns or worries
I often get asked, “what is business coaching or executive coaching”? Well I guess it is providing a safe and supportive environment for entrepreneurs, leaders, business directors, owners and managers to reflect on issues, concerns or worries. To have a sounding board for their thoughts and for the current day to day experiences they are having. Often they are in a lonely place. They cannot be seen to be weak or to ask for help. So they operate on their own little island. A coach provides a very important support for the achievement of goals and strategies. They will work with the person to clarify the direction that is required. They will facilitate a plan for getting the goal or goals over the line. They will help set and achieve targets.
A business coach will help you see your blind spots. In any organisation, we can help review current working practices.
Time management and scheduling of daily tasks are good examples of big issues for most organisations. Better planning and focus will allow you to be free to work on your business development. Develop new practices and disciplines to delegate tasks to others. Communication is also a massive problem in organisations. In fact almost all my coaching session’s deal with lack of communication, poor communication or people avoiding subjects that need to be addressed. I call them crucial conversations. Learning to manage those conversations better is an important skill for all entrepreneurs and will help them deal with conflict more effectively.
Confidence is a massive challenge for many of the entrepreneurs I work with. While they may seem confident on the outside they are not confident in themselves and this holds them back. They do not take risks or they play small. They do not go for opportunities and later they regret that, so confidence building is a large part of my role. Because coaching is self-directed on the part of the client they are empowered and their confidence grows. We work on building that confidence based on small steps and celebrating small wins as they go along.
Many organisations do not understand team dynamics and when they fully understand how teams work they can identify areas that could be improved and really develop high performance teams. I think the biggest business challenge I find, as a business coach, is that people are plodding. Working day in and day out and they are not paying attention to business development or growth. If they do not want to grow perhaps they want to have more work life balance. All of this is possible.
In my career coaching work I focus on helping clients find their true purpose in life. Helping them to design first class curriculum vitae and secure a new job.
The nicest part about what we do is that we really take people on a journey of transition and we help them go get from where they are now to where they want to be. Often they do not know what they want but with careful questioning we find all the answers and the possible solutions.
This is a short list of services we can provide for you and your business.
Take the first step on your journey call us today – your success is our business.
What Can We Do For You?
- Delivery of coaching services at executive and management level.
- High impact leadership development.
- Psychometric testing and personality profiling.
- Emotional intelligence evaluation and utilisation.
- Assisting in team development, dysfunctional teams and dynamics.
- Building of high performance teams.
- Conflict management, crisis management and executive derailment.
- Time management and stress management issues.
- Developing self – awareness in clients enabling them to clarify and set personal and professional goals.
- Communications and presentation skill development.
- Facilitation of vision and innovation workshops.
- Coaching and mentoring for SME’s.
- Strategy, vision and culture issues.
- Relationship issues and effective customer relationships.
- Cost reduction indicatives.
- Marketing, Sales and customer retention strategy plans.
- Communications Training.
- Support and develop career progression and Job Search.
- Evaluation of skills analysis and training needs analysis.
- Assist in the production of curriculum vitae and interview technique skills.
Clodagh Swanson is Based in Galway, but has many clients further afield, covering all of Ireland. (Travel Not an Issue)